Given the possibility that Micheail Ward did not commit this crime, can we demand a fair outcome for both Hadiya Pendleton ...
A discussion between former Chicago law enforcement officials provided new insight into the investigative efforts that led to ...
Micheail Ward, who is charged with murder and other felonies in Pendleton’s killing, appeared at the Leighton Criminal Court Building more than two months after the state’s high court allowed ...
Micheail Ward's conviction was thrown out by the Illinois Appellate Court in March 2023, after a three-judge panel ruled his videotaped confession was inadmissible, because Ward repeatedly told ...
Micheail Ward, the man accused of killing Chicago teenager Hadiya Pendleton in 2013, will remain in jail as he awaits a new trial. His 2018 conviction was overturned because of questions about how ...
Michaeil Ward was convicted in 2018 of shooting and killing 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton and sentenced to 84 years in prison, but an Illinois appeals court overturned the conviction in 2023 ...
Micheail Ward was granted a new trial earlier this year. Ward's attorneys were expected to ask for an order of release with conditions Tuesday, but a judge said he will remain detained.
CHICAGO — More than 12 years after 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton was shot and killed in a case that drew international attention, a judge Tuesday once again ordered her alleged shooter held in ...
Michaeil Ward was convicted in 2018 of shooting and killing 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton and sentenced to 84 years in prison, but an Illinois appeals court overturned the conviction in 2023 ...
WGN-TV Chicago Man granted new trial in teen’s death held in custody — WGN Evening News Posted: March 11, 2025 | Last updated: March 11, 2025 Michaeil Ward was convicted in 2018 of shooting ...
Micheail Ward, who is charged with murder and other felonies in Pendleton’s killing, appeared in court at the Leighton Criminal Court Building more than two months after the state’s high court allowed ...